Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Repentance - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Repentance > Topics

Subject: ASK!
Replies: 3 Views: 781

6j0 7/23/2006 - 1:46:41
FATHER we ask YOU for a topic.Let YOUR SPIRIT lead.We ask it for YOUR KINGDOM in the NAME of JESUS ALONE.AMEN!Thank YOU FATHER. *

sen0rita 7/23/2006 - 9:11:48
Amen. U knw Jesus say...seek and u shall find knock and and da door wil b open...Lord let ur Holy spirt leads us2 a topic dat wil make a change and impact. we hv been choSen by grace! lets b da change we wana c, by da grace of God! *

gist_me 12/23/2006 - 6:57:38
Remember that whatever a man sow he shall reap, so just to God, saying create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Amen! thank you lord for all you have done. *

gist_me 12/23/2006 - 6:58:16
Remember that whatever a man sow he shall reap, so just say to God, saying create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Amen! thank you lord for all you have done. *

* Repentance Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Repentance

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits